FINE ART WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY + HIGH END NIKON D850
Fine Art Wedding Photographer | Miami Wedding Photography
Fine Art Wedding Photography In Miami Will Never Be The Same – NIKON D850. New Nikon D850 is finally here. Whether capturing high-end Miami wedding photography jobs or destination weddings or even commercial shoots the Nikon D850 will take your work to such a high level. As a Miami wedding photographer I can’t wait to have this Nikon D850 in my camera – bag… Fine art wedding photography at it’s best… As a Miami wedding photographer if I need higher quality images I’ll be ready. This new Nikon D850 is going to be ground breaking for fine art weddings and professional head-shot photography. Nikon D850 with commercial work is going to be amazing. Goodtimes #nikond850
miami wedding photographer
Updated Nikon D850 specs :
- Nikon D850 has a 45.75MP full frame CMOS sensor.
- Nikon D850 will have same Autofocus system as in Nikon D5
- The D850 is expected to be better at low and high ISO compared to Canon full frame DSLR cameras and also better than the D810
- SnapBridge on Nikon D850 will be improved
- Continuous shooting speed: 7 FPS (no grip), 9FPS, when using the MB-D18a battery grip
- 51-image buffer (14-bit raw)
- ISO 64-25600 (native)
- 0.75x magnification optical viewfinder–largest ever on FX
- all AF points AF in -3EV; center point -4
- Auto-focus-bracket mode–the camera can take up to 300 pictures, varying focus between from close-infinity. User can choose 10 levels of focus steps. Roughly 5 FPS, can be software stacked.
- Fully-silent electronic shutter mode in live view. No mechanical movement. Can also shoot up to 30FPS for an 8MP image using the electronic shutter.
- Very precise, small AF points. Display is 1/2 the length/width now
- Variable sized raw: small, medium, large
- Auto-Scene modes & improved white balance
- Improved silent shooting mode
- No EVF or hybrid viewfinder
- New: Improved LiveView split-screen display
- 3.2″, 2.36-million-dot rear touchscreen. Improved gestures
- No low-pass filter
- 153 point AF system, with 30% wider coverage than the D810
- Built-in Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
- No built-in GPS
- No Built-in Flash
- Back illuminated buttons
- Joystick selector
- 8K Time-Lapse Video
- Tiltable LCD screen just like the D750 and D500
- New: D850 LCD screen will have twice the resolution of the D810
- 4K UHD Video in FX format with no crop
- New: Slo-mo full HD 120fps video
- The memory card slots will be the same as in the D500: one SD and one XQD
- New: the SD slot will support UHS-II
- New: Improved battery life
- New Battery Pack
- Supports wireless trigger WT-7
- New: Lighter than the D810
- Price will 1,000 Euros over D810
- Nikon D850 will be displayed at PhotoPlus EXPO in October in NYC.
- Release date rumored in late Fall.
- Some retailers have already listed the Nikon D850 on their websites with pricing information. According to several sources, the Nikon D850 price for body will be around $3,300 in US. For the time being, Amazon is selling the Nikon D810 DSLR camera for a price around $2,796.